Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am a film-maker.



In daylight. End of winter. At least in calcutta were I started it. Leaves scattered and devoid of chloroplast. Red with chlorocyanin. Twisting and sliding down the air. The lake shimmers with diffused sunlight. Not everything is lost. How can you focus on something for too long? I am an audience.

I have obligations. I have a home. My parents want me to shoot our house everyday. Oneday I will be free of those obligations. Then I will shoot new scenes everysecond. I will see change, so will you.
Maybe like the sleepers in Vikram Seth's poem, I will be lonely. Maybe then I will crave them more. Then I will come back and shoot them again.

Roads twist and turn. Roads give direction. Concrete jungle gives you satisfaction. Electric highways gives you future. I want to shoot warmth. Some old architecture. Poitrik bari. High ceilings and cold ground and warm bed.




In night. The earth is lit up by artificial lights. The stars are too far. Moon is not so bright, sometimes covered under the dark clouds and sometimes under the white ones. Most brains are tired. Most neurons are firing. Most muscles are aching. Some are returning home. Some are returning to work. Some of them have gone to sleep.




In dreams. It is colours that comes to you . Different shades. I see the one I love. I see the two I love. And the third one. And I see you trapped inside the subway waiting for the inevitable to happen. I see saviour. I see my reflection, standing beside you to change the past, present and future. choose the color you like. I have died many a time. I needed to. I am the saviour. I have been ressurected. I have been woken up.



I have obligations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home