Thursday, January 18, 2007

On a bright sunny day when the cloud blocks its ray, the leaves look dull. But when the wind whispers and tells the cloud to drift aimlessly, the most wonderful thing happens. The leaves come back to life and the dull moment passes away. My mind shrouded by the clouds look dull. A sudden gust of wind would clear the murkiness.aaah! There it is. It bathes my face and reminds me of my rusted memories, sitting on my dads lap in the verandah when I was five. I remember the moon would very often be masked by a thick blanket of clouds. He would smoke and I would ask him where the moon is. He would say it has gone to answer natures call. Then it would rain. My dad must be right.

I always thought that the moon, stars and the sun were some living creature. How else could you answer their disappearance and their movement in the sky. They walk the sky but I had never seen them together till I was little grown up and more observant. But by then they were dead to me. Ignorance can be fun. Truth can be disheartening. How stupid of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home