Saturday, April 07, 2007

i could flow my tears


I could flow my tears,
Beside the river,
Where runs a trail in the woods.
Beneath the canopies and tall trees,
The crawling creepers and the dead leaves,
Layers of mud and rain worn bees,
Lies our footprints.
Washed everyday by the perennial rain,
Eaten by insects and bees,
Spiralling through the forest,
Runs the trail,
To the place
where everything is
sometimes lost
and sometimes found in pairs.
The river flows
washing away my muddy feet.
Soothing the broken skin,
I speak to myself and apologize,
For what I have done is wrong,
For the nature has its norm,
To twist and turn with the natural key.
Yours were E.
You sang the soprano but you preferred the bass.
Blizzard was your friend and
lightnings quickened your heartbeat.
You pulled the string
you played your tune
you sang the song till I was insane.
The spiralling footprint lost its pair,
Backtracked into her hidden lair,
Destroyed her images and burnt our home.
Erased her soul and became a gnome.
The other
lost and lonely
Backtracked its way to the river;
To find me sitting and join me there.
My trail ends here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home